2-Day Children Holiday Wellness Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
2-Day Holiday Programme to Build Resilience and Enhance Performance
As parents, we do our best to support our children by ensuring that their basic health needs, such as getting enough sleep and maintaining a balanced diet are met.
However, children can be underperforming even when they are high-achievers. They may have over-relied on their IQ, family support or even luck, leaving them vulnerable in the long run.
How can we cultivate long-term resilience, avoid burnout and possible behavioural problems in our children?
Join us in this collaboration amongst three powerful nature arts and wellness programmes, especially curated to cultivate resilience and overcome anxiety in schooling children. Enjoy the benefits of connecting with nature, arts therapy, Spinal Flow therapy, as well as wellness and performance coaching within this programme!
Who is this for: Children ages from 5 to 11 who would benefit from developing mental, emotional and physical resilience to manage various demands from school, family, friends and community
Group size: 6 groups capped at 3 - 4 child per group (Updated on 6th May 2021 with reference to the stricter safety management measures)
When: 17th to 18th June 2021 (Thursday to Friday), 9:00AM to 12:30PM
Where: Dairy Farm Nature Park
Drop-off Point: Dairy Farm Road, Carpark A
OVERVIEW OF PROGRAMME
Working with heart-centered coaches from The Affirmative People, expert practitioners of Spinal Flow Technique from RealEase to botanical inkmakers Shirin and Liz from Wild Dot, the participants will:-
- Gain clarity on the issues and outcomes they want to achieve and learn the competencies that affect their decision making, drive, effectiveness, self-efficacy and well-being.
- Uncover limiting beliefs that have held them back and learn to reframe their core beliefs, values and habits to create new empowering ones.
- Experience improved focus and relaxation via light touches on specific points on their body, which naturally rebalance their nervous system. They will learn self-help tools to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Experience deeper connections and interactions with nature via the creative artmaking process.
- Learn to source for natural pigments and materials to make paints and art tools, and to express oneself with Nature's gifts.
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes